Thursday, September 23, 2010

.Day 23.

Are you kidding me!?! Could this picture be any cuter!?!
I tried really hard to wait until I got this picture printed to post it, but I just can't stand it! I got Graham's 6 month pictures done yesterday even though he turned 7 months...oops. Anyway this one turned out so adorable, it is by far my favorite!
Please ignore the HORRIBLE quality, I took a picture of the computer screen with my camera phone which makes for the worst picture quality ever!!

5 leave your thoughts here:

Traci said...

He is a cutie. Where did you get the pictures done? I need some of my kidlets!

Kara said...

This is such a CUTE picture of Graham! I LOVE it! Who took the pictures for you? I would love to get Chanels done even though she is almost 7 months too:)

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

SUPER, DUPER cute!!!

Dave and Melissa said...

priceless! What a hunk of cuteness!

katie said...

So dang cute!!