Thursday, September 30, 2010

!Day 26 I'm back!


This week has been rough! Everyone in the family at some point had the stomach flu, and I got hit with a double whammy and got mastitis at the same time! (If you have had that you know how completely MISERABLE it is!) So I gave myself a free pass from blogging and decided I wouldn't finish my 30 days of photo's until I felt better. I am not at 100% yet, but doing much better.
So this picture is Valerie, she was the first to catch the bug, on the peak night of sickness she fell asleep on her mattress in the living room at 7:00. That never happens! Poor kid!

1 leave your thoughts here:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

poor girl!
i think that's the only bonus about having sickness around - your kids will actually sleep! but it's SO not worth it. nothing makes me more sad than when my kiddos aren't feeling well.
i'm glad you are doing better!