Monday, October 18, 2010

Swagbucks!


Have you heard of Swagbucks? It is the coolest! I signed up a few weeks ago. What you do is you download a toolbar with a little search thingy on it (do you like my technical lingo?), then when you have something to google you swagbucks search it instead. Sometimes when you search for stuff you will earn "swagbucks" and when you save up enough you can redeem them for prizes and gift cards and stuff! (I usually do like 3 or 4 searches in a row and usually get swagbucks when I do that, I usually do it morning, middle of the day, and at night before I go to bed.) I already have enough for a gift card, but I am saving up for something big like an ipod or something.
So if you scroll down to the bottom of my blog there is a "swidget" if you click on SwagCodes and click "check if there is a swagcode" write down the code (case sensitive) then click sign up there will be a place you will enter the code and you will get 20 extra swagbucks, on top of the 30 you get automatically for signing up!
I hope this all made sense. It is totally worth signing up and downloading the toolbar so you can earn prizes for searching the Internet, which we all do all the time anyway! :) I get points for signing you up and you can get points for getting your friends to sign up too. For more tips on earning swagbucks see their home page, or let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading, and I hope you take advantage of swagbucks too!

1 leave your thoughts here:

katie said...

I love it too!