Monday, November 1, 2010

Anniversary get-a-way




Today Brandon told me my blog was boring and that I needed to update it, you know you're behind when your husband notices! So here are some pics of our anniversary get-a-way last month. We had so much fun hanging out alone together. Sometimes you just need to take a break from the kids to reconnect and remember why you fell in love with each other in the first place.This is the cool condo that we stayed in, I LOVED it!!
(this picture doesn't do it justice.)

The view looking out our window.


This is what it looked like from the outside, the condo is above a cute little coffee shop.




Since Valerie was born we haven't taken any pictures of just the 2 of us so we set up a tripod and went to town!


And we even found a cool train to play on!

4 leave your thoughts here:

Jenny Murdock said...

You guys are awesome!!! Love the pictures, and I totally agree on the getting away from kids part. :)

katie said...

How fun! We all need a get away! Love the pictures you took :)

Kara said...

Soooo Cute! I love the photos. Where did you go?

Lucy and Landon said...

Cute pics! You guys are so cute together! I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen you! I miss you girl!