Monday, June 20, 2011

Exciting news!!

After much debate and persuasion Brandon and I have finally come to an agreement:



It is time for this little guy to get his first haircut!!




Before: This is Graham before. (I know he looks a little drunk in this picture, but I can guarantee he has consumed zero alcoholic beverages in his entire lifetime.)
You can really tell in this one how long it is. I am not gonna lie, I am in love with his little curls, but I also love how clean cut and handsome he looks without them.


It's too late to back out now!!










After:






See what I mean about handsome!?! I love his cute little round head!

6 leave your thoughts here:

Unknown said...

Oh he looks soooo grown up!! Love the new do.

katie said...

So cute!!

Traci said...

What a cutie.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

for sure a good decision! he did have beautiful curls but i think the new haircut trumps the curl :)

Kara said...

Ali!! He looks like a little man!:) So cute...I love the new 'do'!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

What a cute little cut! I loved the curls though too. That first haircut makes them look so grown up!