Monday, July 18, 2011

4th of July



This year we broke tradition. For the first time since I met Brandon we did not go to the ReAL Salt Lake soccer game to celebrate the 4th of July. It was kind of sad to not be doing what we have always done. Brandon was even more sad than me. But we did go to the West Jordan Carnival and got to see our kids enjoy the fun things a carnival has to offer. Then we did a few fireworks and put the kids to bed...that might be the new norm around here for a few years. Staying up late is just not a good thing for my kids!

1 leave your thoughts here:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

i love low-key traditions like that. And watching your kids have fun is the BEST! Maybe you can find some way to incorporate both? Obviously, I have no idea how or even if that would work, but I just thought I'd mention it:)